When your working with a gorgeous back ground you want to show it off, so keep your embellishment open as mush as possible.
Largest Starburst framelit is number 1, I used the one down from the largest #2, on cherry Cobbler card stock. Largest Circle framelit is number one, I used # 3 down, it just fits up to the Starburst. Cut out on the right, perfect for what I’m look for!
(w)135020 (c) 135023 Seasonally Scattered
119685 Cherry Cobbler
105117 Pumpkin Pie
101650 Very Vanilla
Navy embossing powder ( some I had before it was discontinued)
126970 Night of navy ink, 126945 Pumpkin Pie ink
130995 Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities
133765 Hodgepodge Clips (colored with Blendabilities)
This amazing opportunity will only last until October 31, 2014, so take what you already love doing—stamping and crafting—and make a little money while you’re at it!
- You can enjoy six months of FREE Designer Series Paper when you sign up to be a demonstrator in October. Redeemable beginning November 2014 and ending April 2015.
I’d love to have you join my team anytime! Join Now!
Sign up for only $99 and get:
- $125 in Stampin’ Up! product of your choice
- FREE Shipping
- Catalogs to share with your friends + business supplies
- no-risk opportunity you get to choose to be a Hobbyist or work the business
- to make money or just get a discount on your favorite paper-crafting products you can enjoy six months of FREE
only last until October 31, 2014,