Joy Fold Card
Two cards in One
- One 4 1/4″ x 8 1/4″ piece of White cardstock Score at 2-3/4 (card on left)
- One 3″ x 8-1/2″ piece of White cardstock Score at 4-1/4 (card on right)
- One 2-1/2″ x 4″ piece designer paper
- One 4″ x 5 1/4″ piece designer paper
- White 1-7/8″x 4-3/4″ & 1-5/8″ x 4-3/4″ for Snow
- Silver & Gold Glimmer Paper
- Scoring tool
- Adhesives, 2-Way Glue Pen for snow
- Stamps- Holiday House
- Ink; Lost Lagoon, Memento Black , Pear Pizzazz , Daffodil Delight , Hello Honey
- Star Framelits
- Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Frosted Sequins(135835)
Add DSP to LEFT front panel on base card and INSIDE. The small card Opens from the back-side, stamp a verse on inside -facing you.
Snow: tear cardstock towards you to give this frayed edge……add 2-Way glue pen only on frayed edge and cover in glitter. Let dry. Stamp verse on front…… overlap the two panels , you want the hills of snow staggering, glue together; then add to small white card front. Stamp house in Lost Lagoon, stamp wreath in Pear Pizzazz.
Light in windows: blender pen- pick up a little Daffodil Delight add to lower panes of glass, then just a little touch of Hello Honey where line is in glass. Gives the look of a candle in the window. Used Dimensionls to adhere house.
The Silver Glimmer Paper for Roof: After painstaking measuring and measuring, I thought there has to be a easier way. As I studied the shape, there is was ….point-of-a-star. 2nd from largest star on edge of glimmer paper, cut out, remove paper bringing star down a small distance and cut again on Big Shot. PERFECT!!! Stamp and cut out 3 trees and adhere.
To secure the flap from opening, I used smallest star Framelit in set, cut from Gold Glimmer Paper and adhered 2 dimensional CUT IN HALF ACROSS THE top portion OF STAR, now double mount them, leaving 2 bottom points FREE to secure the top card edge .
Glue smaller card on Right Side near edge (Center).
I saw this Technique on splitcoaststampers…click link for more details.
As always, I’m ready with any questions! Happy Stamping