Join my team
Thinking about becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator?
You are welcome to join us!
My Stampin’ Up! down-line, includes both hobby stampers and career demonstrators who love stamping and want to take our stamping abilities to a new level. We are located all across the US!
Starter Kits ship FREE….
you can customize with ANY Stampin’ Up! product that you want, totaling up to $125. Kits cost $99 plus tax, and are 100% customizable for your convenience.
***For example, want to get a Big Shot? It’s normally $99.95, so when you order the Big Shot as part of your Demonstrator Starter Kit, you can add a selection of dies or other materials, essentially for free!
In addition to your selected catalog products, you’ll receive a Business Pack including catalogs, order forms and other materials, valued at $65. So your full kit with product and business materials is worth about $190!
Ready to join? Visit my website to sign up online! (click ‘join now’ in the left column)
There’s no obligation to sell or hold workshops and no penalty if you decide to drop!
You keep all your stamping supplies. If you wish to continue receiving demonstrator benefits beyond your first full quarter, a $300 sales minimum (includes your personal orders) is required.
Stampin’ Up! DEMONSTRATOR BENEFITS
Benefits of Becoming a Demonstrator
Whether you just love to stamp, or you want to grow a successful, thriving business, the Stampin’ Up! opportunity is the right fit for you. Stampin’ Up! demonstrators enjoy many benefits and discounts, with just a few listed below:
- First Order Discount. 30% off on your first order of $150 or more (or keep 30% as instant income from sales). Available during your first 45 days.
- Continuing Product discount. 20% off on all your Stampin’ Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories. It’s a great way to support your love of stamping and paper crafting. Plus you can earn a higher percentage when your sales reach certain levels each month.
- Extra income. You’ll earn extra income based on your sales and recruiting–how much extra income is up to you. Maybe you just want enough income to pay the electric bill every month, or maybe your goal is bigger–the monthly payment for your new car–it’s your decision!
- Flexible schedule. This is your business, so you can put in as much (or as little) time as you’d like.
- Support from Stampin’ Up!.
- Stampin’ Up! loves demonstrators and it shows through their demonstrator support materials, including a monthly magazine, workshop ideas, and audio and video trainings on all kinds of topics available on our Demonstrator Web Site.
- Extra coaching and help from me, as your Stampin’ Up! upline.
- I take great care of my demonstrators. I encourage everyone to decide what they want to get out of being a demonstrator. And MY goal is to help you get exactly what you want, whether that goal is to order at a discount for the next 6 months, or to earn a free trip to FIJI (eek!!) for you and a friend! I’m the cheerleader and coach that you need to succeed, and I’m only an email or a phone call away.