Features & Benefits
Combine the flexibility of watercolors with the convenience of markers
- Flexible tip on each end of brush
- 3 per package
- Blend Classic Stampin’ Pads or
- My preference is using Markers (scribble ink on piece of plastic and lift color) for beautiful watercolor effects
- The tip cleans off with just a stroke or two on scrap paper—which means you won’t need a different pen for each color
- Blends Stampin’ Pastels, Watercolor Pencils, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, and Classic Stampin’ Pads
- Acid free, xylene free, nontoxic
To use a Blender Pen to create a watercolor effect, color or outline a stamped image with Stampin’ Write Markers.
Pull and blend the colors with the Blender Pen. You can also touch the Blender Pen on Classic Stampin’ Pads and apply directly to paper.
To clean the tip, just a stroke or two on white paper.DO Not press tip down but rub on sides of pen.
Discolored tips will not affect performance.