One of the best parts about being concept artists is that we get to see and use our new products so early. Actually, it can be a little torturous to use the new products and then have to wait to share with everyone else. We’re so glad that it’s now time to share all of the wonderful new products in our latest annual catalog!
Each of us has made a quick sample using some of our favorite new products.
Here are some of my favorites from the new catalog:
- Six-Sided Sampler Stamp Set
- Thanks & Hello Stamp Set
- Dictionary Background Stamp – I love how we can now stamp text in whatever color we want!
- Remember This and That Rotary Stamp
- Designer Washi Tapes
- New Designer Buttons
- 3/4″ Chevron Ribbon
- Bermuda Bay 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon
- Tag a Bag Gift Bags
- The new In Colors . . . and I especially love that Bermuda Bay is back!
There are SO many favorites in this catalog that it was hard to choose only a few.
Here is a list of my MUST HAVE RIGHT NOWs:
- Positively Chevron Background Stamp
- Four You Stamp Set
- Circles Collection Framelits
- Tag a Bag Gift Bag
- Hardware Clips Essentials
- New Designer Buttons
My favorite color combo right now is:
Crushed Curry, Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, and Basic Gray – and any products containing those colors: washi tape, buttons, ribbons, Designer Series Paper, etc.
I agree with the other girls: there are so many new and exciting products in this catalog—it’s hard to pick just a few—but somehow I managed! The favorites I picked for my project are:
- ABC-123 Sketch Alphabet & Numbers Stamp Set
- Simply Stars Stamp Set
- The new Color Collection Designer Series Papers Stacks
I only used Pistachio Pudding and Crisp Cantaloupe on my card, but I love all of the colors in the new revamp. It was sad to see some of them go, but I honestly love the returning and new colors so much that I haven’t missed the old colors at all.
Some of my absolute favorite things out of the new catalog (in no particular order) are:
- The Basic Black 3/4” Chevron Ribbon because it’s so versatile. You can cut it down the middle for a skinnier diagonal-striped ribbon. It’s amazing, and a must-have.
- The Chalk Talk Framelits Dies are great for making fun-shaped tags, and I love gift wrapping. It’s also a must-have.
- The Dictionary Background Stamp can be made to look vintage, eclectic, or bright and fun. There are so many looks you can achieve with this one background stamp! Not to mention book paper is still one of my favorite trends. This will definitely be joining my background stamp collection at home on my shelf. No doubt I’ll be reaching for it often.
- Some of the new colors make me want to do a happy dance. Crushed Curry (oh, how I missed you!), Bermuda Bay, and the brand new Coastal Cabana are all absolutely beautiful!
And, last (but certainly not least) is MDS. One of my favorite features is being able to cut out some of our images with an e-cutter. It’s one of my favorite things lately, and I don’t think I’ll be getting tired of it anytime soon . . . or ever. It’s amazing software and I love it!
There’s so much to love in our new annual catalog. I recently won a little Stampin’ Up! product certificate from our health fair at the home office. I’ve been holding off on redeeming my certificate so I could get my favorite new things:
- Tag a Bag Bundle – I’m thrilled to have Crushed Curry and Bermuda Bay back! I love the colors in the Tag a Bag Accessory Kit. They’re versatile and bright, and I can’t wait to use them for treat bags. And they’re a great value at $9.95 for the bundle.
- Thanks & Hello Stamp Set – Thanks & Hello are also versatile. I send more cards with “Thanks” or “Just because” than anything else. They’re sure to be a “go-to” set in my collection at home.
- Crushed Curry 3/4″ Chevron Ribbon – I love adding ribbon to gifts and treats. With the chevron pattern in crushed curry and white, it was love at first sight!
We hope that you are enjoying the new annual catalog as much as we are. And we’d love to hear what’s on the top of your shopping list . . . !
Concept Art Team
Isn’t this FUN to see what the experts like the best!